Sunday, February 14, 2010

Get ready...Get Set...Go.....

I want to Keep my readers updated with my thoughts everyday so that whenever you log on to the blog you have something new to read so i hope i keep up to it.Without much delay let me share an experience that i really cherish and was a very big reason for the starting of this Blog. So lets start... I was on the bus stop waiting for a bus on the way back home from college i waited for some 10mins then I saw a typical Blue line coming my way...by saying typical i mean to say a noisy and as usual crowded.....I was calculating...should i or should i not...I was losing time...The blue line reached the bus stop and i gave it a miss and thought my dad ain't paying Taxes for nothing and sure my govt. isn't wasting it...What do i see...the new beautifull DTC low floor bus heading my way...I said to myself again my dad ain't paying taxes for nothing...I realised..It sure is happening Delhi has atlast got up and told the world here Iam In India which is in Asia and not in some third world country....So you better speed up because it won't be long for me to pass!!
I have a little back log of experiences to share so il speed up with it.....two blogs a day is what il target for these two days.
And will then tell you about How i feel about the Pune blast hopefully till then we'll have much more leads on it too..
Keep reading and keep motivating cause its your country and no one can care for it as much as you can.
Till then bye


No comments:

Post a Comment