Saturday, February 13, 2010

Raising a toast to my city!

To All you Delhites and my fellow countrymen, A very HAPPY VALENTINES to all of you.
Without beating around the bush let me tell, why Iam here in the first place.
Iam a college student and many times travel in cars and many a times in Buses and many times in the Delhi Metro and at times in the Autos so i thought why not share what i feel and experience about my city everyday and share it with all of you.With this blog i will tell the world how beautiful my city is and what more can be done to make it better because there is always a scope of improvement. Iam not going to be a pessimist here when iam going to talk about my city to the world but won't miss any BIG injustice or Delay Happening around. Through this blog i will post the latest happenings in the city and what all you can look forward to. I will also Post about any big news that passes the country. So this blog would be a place wherein i shower my love on the city i live and the country that gives me my Identity.
Look forward to my post.
Till then bye and a happy VALENTINES.

No comments:

Post a Comment